This Eco Excursion in double sea kayaks will take you sailing through the Natural Park of Aiguamolls de l’Empordà. Boarding in the Nautical Club of Sant Pere Pescador, you will navigate along the last stretch of the river Fluvià passing by the Integral Reserve of the Aiguamolls de l’Empordà, the Caramany Island. You will observe and identify the different species of birds of this extraordinary area.
The route will take you to the Platja de la Gola where the river meets the Mediterranean. Then, you will return to the Nautical Club. The total length of the activity is 3 hours.
- Saturday and Sunday of May, June, September and October. From 09:30 to 12:30h
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Level: low
WHAT TO BRING?
- Footwear to wet (old snikers, crocs, neoprene socks…).
- Swimsuit or shorts to wet.
- Thermal T-shirt or lycra to wet.
- Spare clothes and towel.
- Something to hold the glasses.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and something to drink.
- Optionally, bring binoculars to improve the observation of birds, can be rented for 5€.