This kayak excursion will take you sailing to a heavenly cove hidden amidst the crystalline waters of Cap de Creus where you will have a picnic and a swim. Recommended for all ages and no experience required.
This eco plan starts in Llançà, where you will sail north along the Mar d’Amunt to discover some of its most emblematic spots. After leaving the bay of this town you will arrive to Cala Bramant. Then, you will cross Cap Ras and paddle direction Garbet where the green vineyards meet the see. In this moment, you will stop for a picnic and a rest in the beach La Mateua. Finally, you will paddle between reefs and cavities to return to Llançà.
Double sea kayaks are stable and ideal for people who have no previous experience, for groups and couples. The length of this activity is 4 hours.
- Saturday and Sunday from May to October. From 09:30 to 13:30h
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Level: Low
WHAT TO BRING?
- Footwear to wet (old snikers, crocs, neoprene socks…).
- Swimsuit or shorts to wet.
- Thermal T-shirt or lycra to wet.
- Spare clothes and towel.
- Something to hold the glasses.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and something to drink.