This eco kayak trip is an easy plan, designed for families, groups and all those people who want to try the kayak for the first time in an easy way. We will discover beautiful spots of Aiguamolls de l’Empordà.
You will descend the river Fluvià until the Reserve of the Island of Caramany where you will observe the fauna and flora of this special area. You will paddle back to the departing point. All the group will use sit-on-top double kayaks which are safe, very stable and ideal for group activities.
- Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday from June to September, from 10 to 12h.
- Wednesdays from 10 a 12h exclusively in English and German
- Minimum age: 4 years old
- Level: Low
WHAT TO BRING?
- Footwear to wet (old snikers, crocs, neoprene socks…).
- Swimsuit or shorts to wet.
- Thermal T-shirt or lycra to wet.
- Spare clothes and towel.
- Something to hold the glasses.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and something to drink.
- Optionally, bring binoculars to improve the observation of birds, can be rented for 5€.